Preventive and general care for barnyard animals.
In addition to seeing cats and dogs, we provide care for various farm animals including pigs, chickens, and ducks. Our veterinarian can accommodate on-site routine visits for barnyard pets.
We’re able to provide preventive care, nutritional advice, and general care recommendations for the following farm animals:
- Pot Bellied Pigs (small pigs)
Veterinary services we're able to offer certain animals include:
- Routine exams and vaccinations
- Parasite management
- Fecal testing and deworming
- Flock and herd health counseling
- Sick and injured animal care
- Reproductive services and obstetric care
- Minor surgeries
If you have any questions about our services or you’d like to schedule an appointment for your barnyard pet, please call us at (585) 394-2288 or request an appointment online.